Br Andre Marie Interview Keeping It Local Isn’t Impossible Quit Feeding Bezos – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 11/28/2018
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here:
- Big Tech Guys – they seem unstoppable almost
- My phone is so low tech that I cannot even turn the ringer off.
- Radio Phone – local place, local network, you had to carry it around in a backpack but you could get one.
- The point to this is, there was a scale to it when they first started with cellphones.
HEADLINE: Conservative order of nuns on verge of destruction following Vatican interventions by Matthew Cullinan Hoffman
- I’m familiar with the case of the Franciscan Friars Of the Immaculate.
- They sent them a commissioner who was a liberal Franciscan and they sought to destroy the order.
- What is a guimpe?
- The fact this article of clothing is the reason they are going after these sisters, shows their hatred for those living the religious life and their devotion to their habits and obedience.
- This is usually done by Tyrants. They use obedience to destroy obedience.
- Socialism is for the people, not for the socialist. Obedience is for the faithful, not the modernist.
- Little Sisters Of Mary, Mother Of The Redeemer in France
- Mike recalls story in a book he is currently reading –
- This has gone all the way up. They rejected their appeal without even hearing it.
Back with Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
- This is heartbreaking for them. They have made their vows in a beautiful profession ceremony, and now they are asking to be dispensed of that. They see the handwriting on the wall. They see the institute they helped build is being destroyed and they won’t sit back and watch that.
- They have inflicted maximum personal pain on themselves to avoid what they think is going to happen.
- They are dissolving the order from within instead of seeing it destroyed from the outside.
- They could form their own private association of the faithful which is what we are here at the St. Benedict Center.
- We can’t use the word Catholic in any name for our postulants.
- When Michael Voris had to change his name to Church Militant. (same exact thing)
- That flag flew in the sanctuary while that Priest is offering Mass. That parish was set up to be a sodomite parish. People claimed there was a Satanist living in that diocese.
- 1991 service at Resurrection Catholic Church in Chicago
HEADLINE: Priest defies Cardinal Cupich, burns LGBTQ flag on church grounds by Mitchell Armentrout
- Why do all of these diabolical roads lead to Chicago?
- I personally spoke to Father Charles Fiore – my chin was on the floor listening to him relay some of his stories.
- The St Benedict Center school raised over $15,000 yesterday! It was a HUGE shot in the arm for our little school that runs on a shoestring budget.
HEADLINE: Secession, Schism, & Catholic Civil War by Rod Dreher
- Is the Catholic Church ready for a civil war amongst Her ranks?
- You can’t have a civil war like in America because the Catholic Church is such that it doesn’t allow one to secede.
- I think we are headed for a sudo-schism.
- I concur with what you are saying here. There is already a sudo-schism going on now in America.
- The USCCB is just one of many Bishops conferences all over the world. Father Feeney tried to warn the Pope at the time of the precursor to the USCCB.
- Pope Pius 12 started the Bishops conferences.
- Father Feeney wagged his finger to his face at a Jesuit house.
- ReConquest Episode tonight – Veils by Lily will be the special guest.
- Why Veil?
- We invite women to proclaim their faith in the Real Presence by making an external sign of their interior desire to humble themselves before God, truly present in the Blessed Sacrament.
- We veil as a sign of humility before God, and we do it anytime we find ourselves inside a Catholic church, where the Blessed Sacrament is reserved in the tabernacle.
- If you are thinking about beginning this beautiful devotion, remember that it is God before whom you wish to humble yourself. Like a religious habit, your veil is a public proclamation of your desire to submit to the will of God for your life, and of your commitment to answering the universal call to holiness and continual conversion. Your veil is also a sign of the great dignity inherent to a woman, who has the potential to receive life within herself… both human life and the supernatural life of God. This is an important message the world needs to hear, now more than ever!