Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About St. Augustine With Brother André
Written by Corey Clark on 08/28/2019
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
HEADLINE: US bishops dismiss spokeswoman in wake of tweets praising Trump, opposing Democrats by Lisa Bourne
“The son of so many tears cannot be lost.” – St. Monica
- He taught rhetoric – he studied, they were very serious about education back then.
- Pleasures associated with your sense of touch.
- He loved wine and pretty women.
- Bishop of Hippo – St. Augustine of Hippo
- He was extremely social therefore he NEEDED friends – if you read his confessions, he speaks often of his friends.
- From the Mike Church Show Chatroom: ”A Christian is: a mind through which Christ thinks, a heart through which Christ loves, a voice through which Christ speaks, and a hand through which Christ helps.” ~ Saint Augustine
HEADLINE: Saint Augustine on Friendship by Brother Andre Marie
- It is almost as if he says “What did you say about my momma’?”
- He took Julian of Eclanum to task!
- Supernatural grace –
- The City of God and the Confession – both are MUST READS
- When he died Hippo was under siege from vandals.
- All heresy had been eradicated up until his death.
- The City of God by St. Augustine of Hippo FREE AUDIO BOOK
- Luther was an OSA by the way.