HIGHLIGHT – Br Andre Marie Interview Wisdom Wednesday – The Mike Church Show – 311018
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 10/31/2018
Mandeville, LA –
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
From the Mike Church Chatroom: All Hallow’s Eve, or Halloween, is the vigil of All Saints (All Hallows) Day, which is a major feast on the liturgical calendar and a Holy Day of Obligation. Halloween (October 31st) is connected with All Saints Day (November 1st) and All Souls Day (November 2nd). These three days are the “Days of the Dead,” a triduum also known as Allhallowtide or Hallowmas, reminding the faithful of the reality of heaven and hell; the communion of saints; and our obligation to pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
- We have Christmas or Christ Mass, we have many more like this!
- May 3rd – the finding of the Holy Cross (Rude = Cross)
- Adapted from The Liturgical Year by Abbot Gueranger – Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross
- Then there is MichaelMas – September 29th
- Movie premiers like Halloween and professional sports. They have become our Pagan modern day rituals.
- Some of these rituals are totally innocent but some of these are not. My point is every society have some type of real or virtual Liturgical calendar.
- Tonights ReConquest – The Calvinist Doctrine of Perseverance of the Saints (Are You Saved Brother?) – the Calvinist Cry
- Prayer on the back of the card you can read it and you will automatically be saved!
- How do you answer these passages where St. Paul – castaway ?
- The Divine Right of Kings – DC McAllister on Twitter
- I was taught the standard on Monarchy – that is was essentially tyranny and that a representative government was a positive development.
- This is all nonsense.
- What happened after that was the problem, it was a push towards centralization.
- This was a desire to return to the Pagan Rome model.
- There is a history of this pushing to Royal Absolutism.
- In a Monarchy they are all 3 – judicial, executive and legislative
- However, there were checks and balances in the early days prior to Royal Absolutism.
- The rights of the Church, the rights of the Nobles, the rights of the Guildsman and so on…they all had rights.
- There are times in scripture – Fatih alone…etc all of salvation is reduced to one fine point.
- You have to have Faith, Hope, Charity and to avoid sin. All of these are in scripture as well.
- To do this good thing and to avoid that bad thing.
- If you do not confess me before man, I will not confess you before My Father.
- He is telling us we can be cast into the fire.
- The Thief on the Cross – he publicly professed Jesus Christ on the cross so he confessed with his lips.
- There are all KINDS of good works!
- Episode 151 Tonight for ReConquest