Reconquest Episode 8 – The Ark of Noah and the Bark of Peter. Guest: Hugh Owen
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 10/28/2018
Mandeville, LA –
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members
Topics will include the evidence for Noah’s worldwide flood, its relevance for our times, and the ancient patristic Ark-Church typology.
- Noah’s Ark and Peter’s Bark — by your host at Catholicism.org
- “The Ark of Noah and the Church of Christ” — by Br. Thomas Mary, M.I.C.M. at Catholicism.org
- The Search for Noah’s Ark — by Eric Bermingham at the Kolbe Center
- What Does the Catholic Church Teach About Origins? — by Eric Bermingham at the Kolbe Center
- The Rocky Halls of This Rock: Rocky Theology and Science? — by Dr. Robert Bennett and Hugh Owen at the Kolbe Center
- Typology — Fisheaters.com
- Flood Stories from Around the World — by Mark Isaak at the Talk Origins Archive
- Biblical Inerrancy — by your host at Catholicism.org
- The Replies of the Pontifical Biblical Commission on questions of Sacred Scripture — translated by E. F. Sutcliffe, S.J. This is an important document that came out of the Holy See at the time of Pope Saint Pius X. It defends the literal sense of the first three chapters of the book of Genesis, which includes the creation account.
- Seven-Part YouTube presentation by the Kolbe Center, “Traditional Catholic Doctrine of Creation” (which includes the talk, “Geological Evidence for Noah’s Flood”):
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.