The Mike Church Show Interview With Michael Hichborn Of The Lepanto Institute – 15012019
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 01/15/2019
Mandeville, LA –
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members
Special Guest Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute
- Gillette Commercial – I didn’t see the actual commercial but I saw all the articles about it.
- My son goes to the TFP so there is no chance he will harass women. They are taught to be men of character.
- The Soy Boy movement.
- We all know about the Sex and the City show. That started all this soy boy crap. These women left boys in the wake as they whored around the city.
- In every era they just compound the error!
- The more things change the more they stay the same.
- They want to have their cultural adherences to whatever ideology they create.
- Lesbian – it was an island of women upset about the fact of they were being ABUSED. This was NOT toxic masculinity.
- We don’t put Christ at the center of what we do.
- This is the problem we face today.
- The 10 Wonders of the Rosary – book
HEADLINE: Cardinal Wuerl knew about Theodore McCarrick. And he lied about it. by Editorial Board
- Some Cardinals have had their passports revoked. What happens to a conclave at that point?
- Who can actually show up then?
- Father Martin is allowed to roam about the country promoting homosexuality and is doing FAR more damage than the Brothers and Sisters at the St. Benedict Center.
- This is just upside-down for people practicing the faith.
- This is the start of open prosecution.
- He has changed the system of cloister, changed the requirements….assaulting the Holiest portions of the Church trying to make them more engaged in society. These are specifically designed to NOT be social so they can pray for us!
- This was just a hit piece and I think this has been orchestrated.
- The Fishers are complicit in this attack.
- It is incumbent upon the Bishop to prove they have done something against Catholic teaching. If he doesn’t he is unjustly persecuting a Catholic entity.
- From the Mike Church Show Chatroom: The chrism of the order is “slaves”…obedience to the end, even to a bad bishop and holy father. If it be the will of God that they cease, then yes.