The Pater Noster’s Author Doesn’t Need Papa Francis’ Edits – Wisdom Wednesday on the Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 12/12/2018
Mandeville, LA –
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
Sister Miraculous Medal apostolate. They hand out about 500 medals a day and are asking for monetary donations to purchase more.
- Who was Dom Prosper Gueranger, O.S.B.?
- The Galican Rite – The Roman Rite – Roman there doesn’t refer to the Roman empire it refers to the City of Rome.
- He was a secular Priest, he sets out to re-found Benedictine Monasticism.
- He wrote lots of heavy duty polemics.
- You can purchase the 15 volume set here: http://loretopubs.org/the-liturgical-year-15-volume-set.html
- What do you make of Papa Francis call to change the Our Father?
- It is absolutely absurd!
- There is no other way to translate that phrase. If you did it would be interpretive only.
- Jesus originally spoke in Aramaic. And…..???
- Belgium Jesuits – they turned in a very liberal direction well before Vatican II
HEADLINE: Church of England introduces baptism-style ceremony for gender ‘transitions’ by Doug Mainwaring
- The whole point of the Anglican Church was to satiate the elite that didn’t want the rigid Catholic Church. They wanted to do what they wanted to do when they wanted to do it.
- They validated everything that the British ruling class wanted.
- Lewis Carol – he didn’t believe Jesus Christ was God
- “Rather than create a new sacrament, the Church’s bishops are recommending that the already established sacrament of baptism and the affirmation of baptismal vows can be contorted to not only accommodate but to celebrate gender dysphoria within their church.” MEMO to Anglicans and to author THEY CANNOT CREATE NEW SACRAMENTS!