Time For Heretics To Pay Up: Feminists Owe Their “Freedom” To Mother Mary
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 09/12/2018
Special Guest Carrie Gress author of The Marian Option –
Follow Dr. Carrie Gress here: @CarrieGress
- New book coming out “Mary or Anti-Mary The Battle for the Heart of Women”
- Look at who the model of Christian motherhood should be and who women actually look to.
HEADLINE: Are We Witnessing the Battle Involving an Antimary and an Antichrist? by Carrie Gress
- Lilith is in the Bible book of Isaiah 34:14
- When women start taking on the personalities of men.
- The importance of stories in our culture.
- Can you go back to a moment in your life when Our Lady called you?
- I look back when I did my Marian Consecration back in college.
- I feel like I didn’t “get” Her but wanted to be connected emotionally to Her.
- I truly didn’t understand what “virtue” was to begin with.
- The notion of “surrendering” is so foreign to us and maybe that is why I dug in the way I have.
- Marian devotion was there way back with the apostles. The apostles revered and had a devotion of sorts to Her.
- The Sub Tuum Prayer – 150 AD a prayer that mentions Our Lady
- We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
- She never asked to rise above the “handmaid” label.
- Feminism sought to overturn this title.
- Accessing who a “good” woman is, is a very difficult thing to many people.
- Holy Name of Mary – Feast Day Today
- Why don’t we see miracles anymore? Because we don’t believe anymore.
- This woman “Mary” that bore The Savior was a REAL woman! We have forgotten that.
- “All roads lead to Walsingham”! – Joseph Pearce
- Chapter One of the book –
- Homosexuality is intrinsically disordered! It cannot be changed just by calling it “differently ordered”.
- All we homosexual Priest are asking….Father Martin
- The Big Red Flag
- Next spring is when the book will be out…possibly sooner!