Wisdom Wednesday: Discovering The Hidden Saint Joseph
Written by jadechampagne on 01/22/2020
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Satya Narayana Nadella is Microsoft CEO
- Benedictine Monks –
- St. Benedict Center – we are NOT Benedictine monks
- What they do in Silver City is the MOST PURE form of the monastic life!
- Brother Bernard is the EXTERN – the brother or sister that their job is to interact with the outside world.
- Their entire life circulates around living the contemplative life.
- QUESTION: Wouldn’t a Catholic world be boring?
- Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer –
- October 6th is his Feast Day
HEADLINE: Saint Bruno 1101 by The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
HEADLINE: Curious Carthusian News by Brother Andre Marie “The Carthusians have been under two “Traddy” Priors General for many years: Curious Carthusian News”
- Canon is something you don’t touch.
- It is “fixed”.
- So when they added St Joseph, Father Feeney said this set a horrible precedent.
- It wasn’t but a few years later they changed the canon horribly.
- The Roman Mass traditionally only had one.
- The Eucharistic prayer – there are 4 of them
- Saint Gabriel –
- The order was given to Saint Joseph and he proceeded with the order. He was the head of the family.
- Saint Joseph isn’t quoted ONCE in scripture.
- He is for us to discover!
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel – she holds the scapular and the infant Jesus
- Our Lady of Fatima – she didn’t hold the infant Jesus
- Our Lady of Knock –
- Our Lady of Guadalupe –
- Devotions to Saint Joseph and the devotion to the Church is for the latter days.
- Many think this is why Saint Joseph isn’t mentioned in the Bible or quoted in the Bible.
- He has a role in the Church –
- QUESTION: What is being attacked now? ANSWER: The Family
- QUESTION: Who in particular? ANSWER: THE FATHER!
- Restoring Fatherhood by seeing the importance of Saint Joseph in Fathers.
- Saint Joseph had to go before Jesus started because Saint Joseph would have had to go and beat Pilate in the butt! He would have taken on the FATHER responsibility. These two paths could not run together. Saint Joseph had to be out of the picture for scripture to be fulfilled.
HEADLINE: Go To Joseph by St. Teresa of Avila
- “Is this not the carpenters son? Where did he get letters?”