Wisdom Wednesday- The Holiness of St. Frances de Sales & Why A “Monarch” Would Never Cause An Impeachment
Written by jadechampagne on 01/29/2020
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
- New England rednecks just like in New Hampshire.
- St Francis de Sales and St Philip Neri are my two favorite counter-revolution Saints
- Louisiana a revival of Tradition!
- Lake Charles LA – Institute of Christ the King, as well as the Sisters Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus and members of the Society of the Sacred Heart
- He concerted 72,000 Calvinist back to the Catholic faith.
- Saint John Henry Cardinal Newman – to know history
- Saint Frances de Sales
- The Spirit of Saint Frances de Sales by Jean Pierre Camus
- Mike tells story of St. Francis de Sales in church on his knees.
- A book written to a fictitious woman.
- Clericalism is not a healthy state for the church.
- Everyone was too dependent on the clergy for Catholicism.
- When the clergy goes bad, then everything goes bad really quickly.
- Mike tells story of Lithuania, Mother Mary -Our Lady of Šiluva
- If we had a King we wouldn’t be run by the oligarchs we have been run by.
- What American wants the United States government to do this, force Albania to house Muslims?
- We constantly force this type of stuff on foreign countries.
- What is this? Is this Democracy?
- Republican “King Maker” –
HEADLINE: Bishop Barron’s call for hierarchy to police Catholic media is a recipe for disaster by Jason Scott Jones
- Jurisdictional authority is a big deal with social media b/c there is NO CANONICAL law for a ruling.
- An official mandate that says “you can do this”
- What Bishop Barren is talking about is in his head.
- He wants to see it happen, and if the USCCB does it, Rome might just wink and nod.
- But there is NO MANDATE for social media.
- This is unheard of!