Hammers of the Heretics – Michael Voris, Church, and Hichborn Live From Rome – The Mike Church Show
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 10/23/2018
Special Guest Michael Voris founder of Church Militant
Follow Michael Voris here: @Michael_Voris
- That is about as much of the Italian language I know.
- 2014 & 2105 I was here and it just feels different. Things have definitely gotten worse in the city and the Church.
- The panhandling is out of control. The Churches are empty.They aren’t places of worship anymore, they are museums.
- Pushing homosexuality and they are pretending the “youth” are demanding it.
- The youth here isn’t demanding this. The Bishops and Cardinals are.
- The final document is almost done. How can this be if the Synod isn’t done yet?
- Alternate families is the main talk here.
- Extra security for the Bishops to protect them from us…the public…faithful Catholics.
- 2,000 Catholics praying for YOU and you have hired security to protect yourself from them?
Special Guest Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute
- The revolutionaries of the Church are doubling down as they are grasping at straws.
- 99 yard drive 1st and goal at the 1
- They are just going to plow it ahead. They don’t care what they laity want. They are doing what THEY want. (Cardinals and the Archbishops)
- It is hard for an average Catholic to wrap their brain around the fact that our Cardinals and Bishops don’t truly believe the faith.
- There are a billion examples of this. Them allowing Father Martin to go around preaching homosexuality as a norm, them allowing Catholics to think that abortion is okay….the list goes on and on.
- Father Cunningham –
- You have a largely dumbed down apostate laity, a vast majority of leadership that are walking heretics and/or very weak men, and now they have the capability to reach millions via social media! They are spreading their heresy at an alarming rate.
HEADLINE: Why They Stay. Why They Can’t: New York Catholics Wrestle With Their Faith Over Abuse Allegations by Luis Ferre-Sadurni and Mariana Alfaro
- “One out of every three residents identifies as a Catholic. And there are more than four million Catholics in the city and seven surrounding counties.”
- This statement cannot possibly correct. Maybe they “identify” as Catholic in name only.
- Bishop McElroy was fully aware of Aaron Biancos life-style. How is he supposed to help those with same-sex attraction if he himself is in a same-sex relationship?
HEADLINE: Pro-gay US bishop defends diocesan employee in same-sex ‘marriage’ by Michael Hichborn
- These Priest are living homosexual lives and then saying Mass, receiving communion etc. now you have an entire nation saturated in Sacrilege perpetrated by the clergy itself!
- It isn’t hard to identify these people. We must call them out and purge them from the Church.
- The “female” cleric or Priest – this story is something else.
- They can’t vote so why are they there? They are there to “influence” those that actually have a vote. To promote the sodomy they love and want in the Catholic Church.
HEADLINE: Thoughts on “Wrongcalli” by Father John Hollowell
- First of all, up front, it should be noted that the Church’s teaching on same-sex marriage is nuanced. Many “Catholics against Catholicism” in this instance are saying “The counselor is being punished for being gay”
- There has been an utter failure on the part of the Catholic Church in America to teach what it believes about marriage.
- There is a rumor that I turned this guidance counselor in. I can say clearly I did not.
- Jesus said “let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no.” I did not turn her in, or her certificate, and, as I’ve shared elsewhere, if you’d told me this person’s name Sunday morning and asked where she worked, I would have had no answer. he Catholic Church, as G.K. Chesterton notes, puts itself forward as a truth-teaching machine. Either what the Church teaches is the Truth or it isn’t. You can’t cherry-pick which truths you like and which you don’t. That’s called cafeteria Catholicism. If a person decides that the Catholic Church is wrong about its teaching on same-sex marriage, that person should have the moral courage to run as far away from Catholicism as possible because if it isn’t teaching the Truth, then the Catholic Church is an abomination set up by the Devil.
- This reminder about the larger American Church’s failures to teach what we believe as Catholics is also I think partly explained by the fact that I can introduce you to a priest on the South side of Indianapolis (and any other side of town) who would teach just about anything, particularly with regard to human sexuality and marriage.
- They always underplay any issues of homosexuality and they always double down on their love of homosexuality.
- We can sit here and discuss it but until the ones DRIVING this, we are stuck in the road.
- Do you see much purity and chastity around?
- You can’t even drive around without seeing a billboard of somebodies butt.
- When peoples hearts are fixated on sexuality and sexuality, it comes out in the way they dress.
- “We nudity in the culture because we have nudity in the heart.” Michael Hichborn
- Nudeness the immodesty are all associated with the demonic.
by Lisa Bourne
- You can read what the Vatican is trying to do here but they have been told over and over again that these Communist are going to bite you every single time.
HEADLINE: What the Popes Have to Say About Socialism by Gustavo Solimeo