Mike Church Show 050416 Seg. 1-2-When You Let Beck Blaspheme & Claim You ARE The Messiah, Bad Things Happen
Written by Christopher Warshauer on 05/04/2016
Mandeville, LA – We’ve Been Here Before – Here we are, in the same position we found ourselves in circa 2008 when we were told that McCain was the GOP nominee. Convinced by the talk radio mafia back then that the ’08 election was the MOST IMPORTANT election in the HISTORY OF HISTORY, nothing truly changed after the president was elected. We still live in the same oligarchy.
When you barnstorm across any countryside proclaiming that you are THE Messiah, sent to save the world as the “most conservative in the history of conservatives”, you will bring bad things down upon you. God does not like nor tolerate being mocked. The more steady diet of Tedly Ineligible Cruzright we’ve been fed, the more we’ve grown to dislike him! Rather than say #NeverTrump or #NeverHillary, why not say #AlwaysChrist? We must divorce ourselves from the socially engineered system that is currently in place, wherein which we fall in line to the tune of Reds vs. Blues, Yankees vs. Red Sox, Dem vs. GOP.
Mike makes a bold prediction about the POTUS election in November: LISTEN to hear it!
Support the Veritas Radio Network and the CRUSADE Channel, Radio The Way It Should Be, and become a Founders Pass member. We have eliminated the middle man in broadcasting and instead bring the product direct to you for your consumption. Click to here to become a Founders Pass member and down load ALL the past episodes of the Mike Church Show, commercial FREE
- Tuesday-The Delicious Irony Of #Demoncrats “Ruining” The Iowa Caucus After Falsely Accusing Trump of Doing It For 11 Days
- DeceptiCONNED: Fake “Conservatives” Finally Get Their War With Iran But Is Trump Really For It!?
- Ted Cruz Wasn’t A “Conservative” In 2016 & He Is Proving That Today – The Mike church Show
- The Search For Saints and Solutions In Today’s Vale of Tears – The Mike Church Show
- The Democrats Have Become The Demons Vanquished From The Americas – The Mike Church Show
- Told Ya So: “Conservatism” Now Means Voting For GOP’s “Honest” Pimps
- The Mike Church Show 072116 Seg 3-4: Gutzman Offers An Alternative: Cruz Was Being Reasonable
- The Mike Church Show 072116 Seg 1-2: The World Could Use More Humility, Especially At The RNC
- The Constitution Hour Episode 20-The Constitution’s Framers Would Not Find Humor In Our Hilarious 2016 Election
- The Constitution Hour Episode 16-The Problem of Ted Cruz’s SuperPACs & Ted’s Promise To Bring Constitutional Lunches Back To Public Schools
- The Constitution Hour Episode 19-Trump v Cruz ala Kardashians And WHY Only The Senate Can Ratify Treaties
- Mike Church Show 050416 Seg. 1-2-When You Let Beck Blaspheme & Claim You ARE The Messiah, Bad Things Happen
- Mike Church Show 011516-Jeffrey Tucker Interview: Ted Cruz Is NOT Eligible For President but 18 Year Olds Are For Drinking