The Laughable Heresy of A Julky 4th “Mass To Celebrate ‘Muricah!” – Michael Hichborn
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 07/03/2019
Special Guest Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute
Follow Hichborn here: @MichaelHichborn @LepantoInst
The Narrow Path – Roman Emperor
- 620’s he is considered the first Crusader
- He went to Jerusalem and recovered the True Cross.
- Narrow path is through HUMILITY
HEADLINE: Your Catholic Week in Review (Narrow Gate Edition!) by Michael Hichborn
HEADLINE: How US bishops’ ‘Mass for Independence Day’ falls short of Catholic teaching by Peter Kwasniewski
- Did you know there was a Mass for Independence Day?
BACK TO HEADLINE: Kwasniewski
- John Adams was a well known Anglican.
- He would have been known at the time as a High Anglican.
- We aren’t building the Kingdom of Heaven and it certainly doesn’t belong here on Earth. Their closing is straight up heresy.
- US Bishops Affirm – US Census