Who Was “The Literary Fort Knox”? – The Pearcing Truth Episode 1
Written by TheKingDude on 09/14/2017
Mandeville, LA -THE PEARCING TRUTH- Based upon the best-selling work LITERARY CONVERTS by Joseph Pearce.
Featuring Joseph Pearce and hosted by Mike Church – EPISODE 1, Who Was “The Literary Fort Knox”?
On today’s Pearcing Truth show & classroom, we’ll review the “historia” of one of Britain’s most gifted and best known authors.
- He was born in 1888 Kibworth, Leicestershire England.
- He converted to Catholicism in 1917 and was ordained a priest 2 years later.
- One of his signal literary achievements is the sometimes controversial new english edition of the Holy Bible.
- He died on august 24th, 1957. The New York Times’ eulogy pronounced him “the wittiest churchman since Sydney Smith.”
- Who is this literary convert, turned priest!?
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT-Founding Brother, Founding Father & CRUSADER Level Members