Reconquest Episode 108: Is ‘Lead Us Not into Temptation’ a Bad Translation? Guest: Jonathan Arrington
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 01/03/2018
Episode 108 debuts on January 3, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic: Is ‘Lead Us Not into Temptation’ a Bad Translation? Jonathan Arrington is my guest.
- ‘Lead Us Not Into Temptation’ — What Does This Mean? — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- Why I Oppose Changing the English Translation of the Our Father — by Msgr. Charles Pope, at ncregister.com
- Treatise on the Lord’s Prayer — by St. Cyprian of Carthage (258), at EWTN.com (original Latin here)
- Explanation of the Lord’s Prayer — by Saint Thomas Aquinas (1274), at EWTN.com
- Sixth Petition of the Lord’s Prayer — from the Catechism of the Council of Trent, at catholicapologetics.info
- James 1:12-14 — Holy Bible at drbo.org
- Padre Nostro, VII puntata: “Non ci indurre in tentazione” — YouTube video of the interview (in Italian) with Don Marco Pozza (yes, he’s a priest!):
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).