Everything Lukewarm Ninny Catholics Need To Know About Smashing Pagan Idols But Were Afraid To Ask
Written by Corey Clark on 10/23/2019
PREMIUM Founders Pass Members, Your DOWNLOAD Is HERE: Everything Lukewarm Ninny Catholics Need To Know About Smashing Pagan Idols But Were Afraid To Ask
Tonight is the 200th Episode of ReConquest – Congratulations Brother
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
- We need to reform the Church, and we need to reform it now.
- This isn’t a violation against private property.
- James Martin SJ the lying homo-heretic saying it is an assault on the indigenous people.
- St. Abraham of Rostov destroys a pagan idol. (image in the chatroom)
- Our Lady showed up in the form that was that of the indigenous people she was visiting.
- Roman Missionaries
- Celtic Christianity
- The removal of the Pachamama idol from that Catholic church and into the Tiber was an act of prudence.
- The least you can say is that we are now seeing the dividing line that is in the religion.
HEADLINE: The Dogma and the Culture by Brother Andre Marie
- Opportunity for White Martyrdom
- Bishop Gilberto Alfredo Vizcarro Mori SJ of Jaen en Peru – speaking at the Amazon synod states: “”lived in forest in Peru for a month”; “I walked with these people, I spoke with this community, and I lived with them. I didn’t go there to teach them”
- The faith challenges us, it challenges all of us.
- First and foremost we are challenging ourselves. THEN you can witness to other people.
- The Feast of the Most Holy Redeemer – this is NOT a universal feast, it is a feast that was instituted in the Diocese of Venice.
- Radio Maria – should convert and do penance b/c this Priest said the earthquake was a chastisement. This was MILD compared to what previous Saints had said, but he was kicked off Radio Maria. “Like good Mothers do, when we don’t get up after asking us to get up, she comes and shakes the bed. God has asked us to wake up and do right so he is giving us our ‘warning’ so to speak. We should heed His warnings.”
- The collapse of the Hard Rock Hotel –
- Unless you do penance you will all perish. This is a God who comes to challenge us. He wants us to strive to be better.
HEADLINE: For Christ the King by Brother Andre Marie
Pope Pius XI
- Not this man but Burabas – we get these evil politicians so to speak that rule over us.
- This is because we have rejected Jesus Christ eternal reign!