Introducing The Veritas Radio Network, On-Demand Podcast Feed
Written by TheKingDude on 04/22/2016
Mandeville, LA – The Veritas Radio Network’s Crusade Channel is now offering a RSS feed and Podcast Service for our Founders Pass members!
To access the Crusade Channel On-Demand App Follow these steps for a mobile device.
- If on an iPhone then we suggest you use the built-in “Podcasts” app, if on Windows Phone or an Android device you’ll need to browse the app store and choose an app that will meet your needs such as BeyondPod.
- Highlight this url, and copy it; it is the direct rss feed for the Founders Pass Members Only podcast channel: http://veritasradionetwork.com/feed/crusade-on-demand/
- On an iPhone open the “Podcasts” app, on an iMac or Macbook, open iTunes on an Android or Windows phone, open the app you plan to use for RSS feeds.
- Locate the My Podcasts My List or whatever your app uses to denote your personal Podcasts. In Apple’s “Podcast” click the My Podcast button.
- In Podcast click the + (plus) sign in the top left corner of the Podcast screen. On an Android or Windows phone click the same button or an “Add podcast” or “Custom URL” button and paste in the url above.
- Save your selection and IF prompted click or select “Subscribe”.
- Click to open the CRUSADE On-Demand app, your veritasradionetwork.com username and password, used to access the Founders Pass is the Username and Password the app is now asking you for.
- Click OK.
- Enjoy the shows!