Kevin Gutzman’s Politically Incorrect Guide To The Trump Presidency – The Mike Church Show
Written by Corey Clark on 08/22/2019
Mike Church Welcomed in Dr. Kevin Gutzman. Watch the Video Now!
Special Guest Dr. Kevin Gutzman –
Follow Dr. Gutzman here: @KevinGutzman
- Virginia Dynasty – working on new book
- The 9th circuit has changed from being a Circus so we have that going for us.
- On the other hand when it comes to the debt and spending, we are full speed ahead.
- If we are supposed to be ‘conservative’ what are we conserving because it isn’t spending.
- Thomas Jefferson –
- Woodrow Wilson – Virginia Dynasty book will cover : 3 consecutive Virginia Presidencies
- Jefferson, Madison and Monroe – they regarded the 3 as on continuous Presidencies.
- Electoral Votes – the idea the state legislatures cannot determine is absurd.
- Washington’s 1st election – they just had state leg that stated our electors will vote for Washington. They didn’t actually get a “vote” per say.
- South Carolina didn’t have a popular vote until 1868.
- Papers discovered in the hands of John Locke – if you were a Catholic you couldn’t go to Cambridge, Oxford or run for office.
- This was one of the main influences of Thomas Jefferson so it effects us here in the US.
- The entire Locke manuscript, no one knew there was such an essay by Locke.
- European depositories are simply not looked at in Europe which is a shame.
- Biggest Slave Insurrection Scare in the USA.
- There were as many as 1,000 men prepared to participate.
- Vice President Jefferson and Governor Monroe have written correspondence b/w them over this slavery insurrection.
- Next time we will discuss why Kamala Harris is NOT eligible for the Presidency.
Tagged as Abby Johnson Cambridge Disney Dr. Kevin Gutzman Feminism homeschool james madison James Monroe Jennifer Ouellette Joy Pullmann LifeSite News Lizzie Reezay Matt Gaspers modesty Mother Mary Mother Miriam Niv Elis Our Lady Oxford President-Trump public school Ross Perot Scholastic books SONY Stefanie Nicholas thomas jefferson Virginia Dynasty Woodrow Wilson