Padré Peregrino: Catholic Doctrine Does Not Have an Expiration Date – The Mike Church Show
Written by Corey Clark on 08/27/2019
Special Guest Father David Nix
Follow Father Nix here: @FrDaveNix
- Love thy neighbor as thyself.
- If we just commit to the First Commandment, it doesn’t matter because they rest will just fall in line.
- This is the number one thing even good Catholics are missing.
- I’m not physically a super strong guy, Christ is going to be my ONLY friend when things hit the fan.
HEADLINE: Does God Change His Mind Through Church History? by Father David Nix
- Most gentle of Saints – start by meditating on hell then move on.
- We have the information of hell but we typically say things like “well we don’t really know if people actually go to hell because you know God is very merciful.”
- I still believed this 4 years after I believe in the True Presence.
- Woe to those who die in mortal sin – St. Francis of Asissi
- Where are all of these ecumenical things?
HEADLINE: The Pathetic Rhetoric of the Progressivists by Brother Andre Marie
- Death Penalty –
- These people in the past were NOT idiots. We have this pride that makes us think anything done in the “past” must be wrong b/c we are superior in knowledge to them.
- THIS is 100% PRIDEFUL and WRONG!
- Woman’s job to stay at home with the children unless the man cannot work.
- The woman’s place is in the home.
- It is the mans job to work and the woman job to raise the family.
- “The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.” – Father David Nix
- You don’t teach the exception, you always teach the rule.
- There can be an exception to disciplinary topics but not morals or faith of the Catholic Church.
- Example : is an abortion okay if it will save the life of the child.
- ANSWER: NO, not ever. Also a NO for rape and incest.
- EXAMPLE: There will NEVER be any change on Baptism. There is no exception to the existence of the Holy Trinity.
- EXAMPLE: Working mothers – there are exceptions due to the father being ill or what have you, but women in the workplace isn’t a great idea. We have single moms that HAVE to be out there in the workforce. Those are exceptions.
- We know a single mom that is a Trad – Stefanie Nicholas
- “Not hell but on the same heating system as hell.” – Father Nix on Purgatory