The Plague of Female Immodesty Meets it’s Cure: Stefanie Nicholas & The Young Trads – The Mike Church Show
Written by Corey Clark on 08/22/2019
Full Video of this interview here.
Taken from this full episode of the Mike Church Show!
Special Guest Stefanie Nicholas
Follow Stefanie here on Twitter @StefMNicholas
Stefanie writes at @onepeterfive & @cathfamilynews
- It is nice and cool in the summer, I hike in them!
- I can do everything in a long skirt I could do in a short skirt. ACTUALLY more b/c the short skirts limit your leg movement more.
HEADLINE: Understanding Modesty: Objective Standards and Practical Insights by Stefanie Nicholas
- We have nothing to do with anyone else, we have just been infected by feminism.
- Men and women don’t sin in the same way.
- MEN AND WOMEN lust in different ways. Men lust after women and women lust for men to notice them.
- Still living in the world but dressing modestly.
- Men have it far easier when we talk about dressing modestly.
- It is a vicious cycle.
- Good Catholic men wether single or married want to be pure of mind and heart and the complete lack of compassion displayed by women!
- The Muslim attire – this isn’t being modest, this is something completely different.
- Matt Gaspers at Catholic Family News –
- If you consent to this all the time, it is basically soft core porn.
- Immodest dressing is on that soft core porn line.
- I follow the WHOLE word of God, not just what is highlighted in RED. – Stefanie Nicholas
- The pushback you see from discussing this is guilt.
- It’s pride, rage and guilt.
- When you feel RAGE, that might be God telling you something.
- I’m very thankful to all the women that have shown me how to dress modestly.
- Try and beat the bar of modesty. The world is not modest. Be the trend setter in the RIGHT direction.
- Marian Apparitions – we must know these, we know how Our Lady dresses through those apparitions.
- Our Lady always dresses modestly – she never wore pants. If she were here today she wouldn’t be wearing yoga pants I can promise you that.