Welcome! If you’re not logged as a Founders Pass member this content is not available to you but you can access it and the rest of the site by becoming a FREE member for 30 days by clicking here.
Podcast (mike_church_preview): Download (Duration: 5:24 — 6.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Mandeville, LA – This is Mike Church’s first 2018 interview with Chris Ferrara author of Liberty The God That Failed and a frequent contributor to the Remnant Newspaper, latin Mass Magazine and other worthy publications. Among the subjects covered is the radical change in how saints are being canonized by Pope Francis, the Oprah car giveaway is not an exaggeration!
||Special Guest: Christopher Ferrara
- Don’t complain about the apocalypse if you don’t sign up for the Veritas Radio Network
- Patrick Deneen How Liberalism Failed
- His conclusion is there is no right vs left.
- The Splendid Little War – it was an unjust war
- The American Ambassador
- The Pacific Coast would not belong to us. Why did we deserve it?
- One Man’s Hero 1999
- Canonization of Saints
- depends on contingent historical facts
- how can we know if they are in heaven?
- Vatican II simply continues to be a disaster
- There has to be some kind of verification through investigation. There must be some factual basis for verification of canonization.
- Billy Graham is now claimed to be in heaven. Don’t want to speak ill of the dead so I’ll just discuss his religion.
- Religion in America 3,000 miles wide and 2 inches deep
- Warnings of pending disaster of theChurch since 19th century a two-fold problem
- Punishment of the Church
- Punishment of the world
- Flood, fire will rain down from the heaven and the living will envy the dead.
- Cardinals will oppose Cardinals and Bishops will oppose Bishops – that is EXACTLY what is happening NOW!
- Luke Bryan new song with lyrics “most people are good”…”most mama’s oughta qualify for Sainthood”
- If we “will” aunt mammy into heaven she will go b/c God is a good God right?
- NO…not unless you pray for aunt mammy’s soul!
- Protestants: Once saved always saved which is why they don’t pray for the dead.
- Example from Ferrara
- Only God knows all further inquiry is unlawful, it isn’t to us to say who is in Heaven ornot
- Think about the last hour of your life! You are going to die at some point. We all are, are you ready?
- Government Sacramentals
- What is the principle mistake? To forget that the source of all political authority is God himself.
- Naked Power the only thing that keeps the regime together is the GUN.
- That is why Trump is so hated among the ruling elite.
- “Trumps election is a political miracle” Ferrara story
- Completely disagree with his foreign policy but I agree with what he is doing HERE.
- The religion of Americanism
- Traditional Latin Mass – have more options in California than in the South
- Confederate Constitution – this was a power move
Continuation of Interview with Christopher Ferrara
HEADLINE: Christendom in 1200 Words (Give or Take) by Joseph Minich
- Chris Ferrara’s response to this article
- Protestantism is a majoritarian religion
- So what you are basically saying is you want Christendom without the authority of Christ
- It’s a religion that doesn’t want to offend the customers. Priests simply cannot tell you about sin or preach to you about sin anymore.
- 6th Commandment is the sin that sends most to hell.
- Divorced and civil marriages demanding communion etc
- Meanwhile he is going all over the world discussing harm to the environment, global warming etc
- Priest condemn all kinds of social injustices but not actual commandments that cause a soul to go straight to hell.
- 1980’s crime against the family
- Senator Durbin his Bishop told the public, you must repent
- If THOSE fathers would lead we would have the laity fathers take up the effort as well.
||The Veritas Radio Network also has a prayer request line. Send your prayer requests to email@example.com All requests are anoymous unless otherwise specified.