Episode 89: Guest: Eastern Orthodoxy and the Universal Church, Part II. Guest: Erick Ybarra
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 08/16/2017
Mandeville, LA – Our eighty-ninth show debuts on August 16, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The show is part two of our coverage of the topic, Eastern Orthodoxy and the Universal Church. Once more, our guest is Mr. Erick Ybarra.
- St. Cyril of Alexandria was Papal legate at Ephesus I (A.D. 431) — by Erick Ybarra, at Credo Ut Intelligam
- Greek Fathers on Petrine Texts of the New Testament — by Erick Ybarra, at Credo Ut Intelligam
- Pope St. Boniface I (A.D. 422) – The Universal Jurisdiction of the See of Rome — by Erick Ybarra, at Credo Ut Intelligam
- Letter of Pope Julius to the Eusebians at Antioch — with Cardinal Newman’s notes at newmanreader.org. (NOTE paragraphs 29 and 35. In 29, Athanasius is summoned in Rome, not coming on his own. And 35 refers to the apostolic custom of Rome’s highest court.)
- The Faith Triumphs at Chalcedon — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).