Reconquest Episode 168: Virgin Most Silent
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 02/28/2019
Episode 168 debuts on February 27, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Virgin Most Silent.
- Matins Hymn During Lent: “More sparing therefore let us make the words we speak, the food we take” — by St. Gregory the Great, at preces-latinae.org
- The Silent Woman — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Power of Silence — by Gary Potter, at catholicism.org
- Into the Silence of the Mother of God — by the Monks of Silverstream Priory, at vultuschristi.org
- Mary as the Model of Persevering Silence — by Pope John Paul II, at ewtn.com
- Evil Silence and Holy Silence — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Many Sounds of Silence — by Russell LaPlume, at catholicism.org
- The Love of Solitude and Silence (from The Imitation of Christ) — at ccel.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).