“Wisdom Wednesday”: The Fatally Flawed Shamazonian Prime Directive, Ember Days & The Flying Saint – Brother Andre Marie on The Mike Church Show
Written by Corey Clark on 09/18/2019
“Wisdom Wednesday”: The Fatally Flawed Shamazonian Prime Directive, Ember Days & The Flying Saint
Binge Listen! Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The Mike Church Show, Click Here!
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
- Simcha Fisher under a different name Ms. Dawn Eden Goldstein
- The Kabul small group of conspiratorial fomenters. The Jewish agnostic writings. A secret cult or religion.
- Mammon = riches
- He wasn’t referring to an ancient deity.
- The god of riches or stuff.
- Our economy is driven by ridiculous overspending. Enticing them into buying something they don’t really need.
- He told too much of what they did, the infanticide, the barbaric things that they did. They are a barbaric people.
- They had this crazy idea of the noble savage so this reporting totally went against everything they thought and they refused to accept it.
- This Frenchman ends up marrying a 12 year old of the tribe and became a complete apologist for them.
- Primitive People – the idea they respect nature and we don’t, cannot and is not on an equal playing field.
- The dangers of industrialism – the fact is if you aren’t industrialize you don’t and can’t be a threat to nature. They are certainly not vegans, they kill their food, they kill other tribes they kill their own babies when they want.
- They move from place to place in the jungle b/c they have to get away from their own human waste. This isn’t the Disney jungle we think about.
- Pius X used this word in his condemnation of modernism.
- Innate religious sense that imminence of this God within me, my idea of it.
- The modernist didn’t believe in it as such, Devine revelation.
HEADLINE: Amazonians: The Vatican’s Beloved Specimens, Preserved in Amber by Maureen Mullarkey
- Anthropology is a valid science but it isn’t as important as being a missionary.
- Being somewhat of an anthropologist is important when being a missionary.
BREAKING NEWS WITH COREY CLARK
- St. John Vianney – The Cure of Ars
- Padre Pio was a Capuchin
- The Flying Monk – principle when he offered Mass is when he would levitate. He was taken up into an ecstasy. God saw fit to work a miracle through him.