The Real Dead Poet’s Society – The Pearcing Truth Episode 3
Written by jadechampagne on 10/11/2017
Mandeville, LA – An Original Show written and produced by Mike Church.
FOUNDING BROTHER LEVEL AND HIGHER MEMBERS DOWNLOAD THE PEARCING TRUTH EPISODE LITERARY FORT KNOX HERE
The Veritas Radio Network Presents:
THE PEARCING TRUTH- Based upon the best-selling work LITERARY CONVERTS by Joseph Pearce.
Featuring Joseph Pearce and hosted by Mike Church – EPISODE 3, The Real Dead Poet’s Society
On today’s Pearcing Truth show & classroom, we’ll review the “historia” of one of Britain’s most celebrated poets from the post World War I era.
- He was born and grew up in Matfield, Kent, to a Jewish father and an Anglo-Catholic mother.
- Our poet-hero’s courage while in World War I, shows when he was nicknamed “Mad Jack” by his men for his near-suicidal exploits.
- On 27 July 1916 he was awarded the Military Cross.
- After flirting with homosexuality our poet-hero married in 1931, fathered one child.
- He continued his writing career and in 1957 he converted to Catholicism.
- He was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the 1951 and died at the ripe old age of 80.
Do you know who this episode of The Pearcing Truth’s, Literary Convert Is!?