Reconquest Episode 155: Veils and Veiling. Guest: Lily Wilson
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 11/29/2018
Episode 155 debuts on November 28, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Veils and Veiling. My guest is Lily Wilson, of Veils by Lily.
- Why Women Should Wear Chapel Veils in Church — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- Headcoverings in Church — Una Voce Federation Position Paper, N. 22, at unavoce.ru (excellent resource!)
- 1 Corinthians 11 and Ephesians 5:22-24 — at drbo.org, referenced in the show, to be read in conjunction with each other
- The Theological Significance of the Veil — at veilsbylily.com, excellent video of a sermon, referred to in the show
- Wearing a Veil at Mass: It’s Not Just About You Anymore and Putting into Perspective Our Doubts and Worries About Veiling — good short articles for ladies at veilsbylily.com
- Religious Veil — Catholic Encyclopedia article on veiling nuns and other consecrated religious women, at newadvent.org
- The Chapel Veil — at YouTube.com, a video of women relating their experience with veiling
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).