Reconquest Episode 184: The Causes of Things
Written by Brother Andre Marie on 06/27/2019
Episode 184 debuts on June 26, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is The Causes of Things.
- From Schrödinger’s Cat to Thomistic Ontology — by Wolfgang Smith at philos-sophia.org
- The Problem of Change: A Mystery of The Natural Order — by Brother Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- There Must Be A First: Why Thomas Aquinas Rejects Infinite, Essentially Ordered, Causal Series — an academic paper by Caleb Cohoe at academia.edu
- The Causes of Justification — from the Council of Trent, at catholicism.org
- Four Causes and Five Ways — by Dr. Ed Feser at edwardfeser.blogspot.com
- Instrumental Causality: A Principle Small in Size, But Great in Consequence — by Dr. Sean Collins at sdcojai.wordpress.com
- Cause — from the Catholic Encyclopedia at newadvent.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).