The Truth About Francis, The Hammer & Sickle Pope – George Neumayr Interview
Written by Corey Clark on 09/05/2019
The Truth About Francis
Special Guest George Neumayr writer for the American Spectator and Catholic Family News
Buenos Aires – basically Catholic in name only
QUESTION: Why has Pope Francis not visited his home country during his tenure as Pope?
ANSWER: the people in Argentina basically said we just don’t like him. We know his dismals record in Argentina and we didn’t want him in this position in the first place.
- The stations of the cross has even been changed in this church.
- The Pope had a Communist mentor that taught him science.
- He allowed this NON-Catholic Communist mentor to be buried in the Catholic Churches cemetery which goes against the Canon Law.
HEADLINE: Where Bergoglio Buried His Communist Mentor by George Neumayr
- QUESTION: Where do you see with your knowledge of having covered the Pope, has he done some permanent infiltration into the Cardinal?
- ANSWER: YES – he would have selected several for the next conclave.
- I’ve been told when Pope Benedict dies, Pope Francis will retire within 5 months.
- He wants to hand the chair off to HIS favorite who is a very liberal Cardinal currently.
- We have to play the long game here. Like the 100 year long game.
- We have to be the ones preparing this way.
- Go Fund Me Page – George Neumayr Journalism Fundraiser
HEADLINE: Theodore McCarrick Still Won’t Confess by Ruth Graham
HEADLINE: Theodore McCarrick, Despicable to the End by George Neumayr