Why Catholics Need To Starve The CRS & CCHD – Hichborn joins Mike Church
Written by Corey Clark on 10/29/2019
PREMIUM Founders Pass Members, Your DOWNLOAD Is HERE: WHY CATHOLICS NEED TO STARVE THE CRS & CCHD
Why Catholics Need To Starve The CRS & CCHD
Special Guest Michael Hichborn founder of the Lepanto Institute
Follow Michael Hichborn here: @MichaelHichborn @LepantoInst
- The Foley family were practicing Catholics.
- He was a graduate of Marquette University.
- Catholic Relief Services –
- CRS has its headquarters in Baltimore under Archbishop William E. Lori
- Propositions that were passed, they cannot implement them.
HEADLINE: Get Ready to Duck the Synodal Wrecking Ball by Chris Ferrara
- Brazil is a country, it isn’t a colony.
- These indigenous people had land but decided they wanted to go back into the forest. This started land disputes.
- This is a communist dispute. They are trying to put a wedge between these people.
CALLER CINDY FROM FLORIDA –
- We should be handing out this information in the Church parking lots about these CRS type groups.
- Catholics do not know!
BACK TO SPECIAL GUEST –
- Eve dialogued with the serpent in the garden and lost!
- We don’t always need to have dialogue.
- I only go on Easter and Christmas – Cafeteria Catholics
- QUESTION: What do you say to someone that says…I don’t have to go on All Souls Day according to the Vatican? It has been deemed not a Holy Day if it falls during the week.
- Blessing your children and spouse every single night. This displays the fatherly and husbandly duties. The power and authority can also assist in bringing blessings to your family.