Why Chivalrous Men Say “I Love To Each Other” In A Manner James Martin Cannot Understand
Written by Corey Clark on 10/16/2019
PREMIUM Founders Pass Members, Your DOWNLOAD Is HERE: Why Chivalrous Men Say “I Love To Each Other” In A Manner James Martin Cannot Understand
Binge Listen! Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The Mike Church Show, Click Here!
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre here:
HEADLINE: Saint Hedwig (1243) by The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart
Saint Newman and James Martin SJ
- Tweet about Saint Newman being gay b/c he had a great, deeply emotional relationship with a friend that was a man.
- Patron Saint of the Catholic press and those that defend the faith.
- Saint Francis de Sales
- External and Internal purity of mind.
- A healthy man will enjoy the figure of a healthy woman.
- Men have serious temptations.
- Women should dress modestly but men should also have custody of the eyes as well.
- If I have no firm foundation but I still say he may have committed adultery, that is slander.
- So what James Martin has done here is slanderous.
- Normal attractions of men to women.
- Mistaking real men friendship for sodomy b/c they don’t have “normal” friendships.
- 98% of all men walking this Earth are going about this all wrong.
- Move the body of John Newman to exhume the body as part of the beatification process.
AUDIO/VIDEO: MENstruation Thinx
HEADLINE: TV networks to air commercial depicting menstruating men and boys by Doug Mainwaring
HEADLINE: GQ Emasculates Itself by Rod Dreher
HEADLINE: Voices of the New Masculinity by Nora Caplan-bricker
- The younger generation is almost lost.
- It isn’t just the matter of pumping out offspring. They must be brought up correctly.
- The Yuck Factor – there are a great deal of things that looks gross or sounds gross but that is not the main reason we ‘don’t’ do something. If it is just an emotional reaction to the grossness of the thing, then there is a problem. We need to teach them the principles involved not that homosexuality is gross.
- James Bond was becoming popular at the same time as Playboy was becoming popular too.
- Patrick McGoohan turned down the James Bond character b/c of the sexual aspect out of respect for his wife.