2020 Resolves For Men – “Go To Joseph!” – Mike Church Show
Written by jadechampagne on 01/09/2020
Mike Church’s exhortation to ALL men on how to deal with the crisis of masculinity in our modern porn drenched culture, as Mike put it “In 2020, I challenge you and I take the challenge myself, Go to Saint Joseph. Become that knight who actually sits on a white steed ready to defend his family from the cult of death and lead them to do so by the light of The Holy Family and especially Saint Joseph.”
Talk taken from this HEADLINE: No Church for Young Men by Eric Sammon
- We see young flocking to the door once they leave the house.
- For Catholics, if religion was “very important” in the family, then 73 percent of the time the kids remained Catholic after leaving the house. If it was “not too/not at all important,” only 38 percent remained Catholic. This shouldn’t be surprising to most people involved with youth outreach; they know it from experience. This is why many look for ways to involve parents in their youth activities. However, the model remains directed toward the kids, separate from their parents.
How Can We Do This? –
- Institute ad orientem worship.
- Ensure there are only men and boys at the altar.
- Maintain silence before and after Mass in the church.
- Sing traditional hymns, not the 1970s folk drivel so popular today.
- Institute men’s groups (i.e. the Holy Name Society) that focuses on concrete, practical activities.
- Call for sacrifice.
- Tell it like it is.
Learn Psalm 69 Incline unto my aid, O God. – O Lord, make haste to help me.