HIGHLIGHT – The Mike Church Show Interview With Br Andre Marie – 120918
Written by Jacob Truxilla on 09/12/2018
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest –
- Commemoration the Victory of the Battle of Vienna
- The movie Counterpoint with Charleston Heaston
- The Day of the Siege: September Eleven 1683
HEADLINE: Benedict XVI & The Benedict Option by Rod Dreher
- It is “an act of Divine Providence” that we are having this conference today, on September 11, because the sex abuse scandal is the Catholic Church’s own 9/11. – Archbishop Ganswein
- Celibacy vows – secular Priest they make a promise to their Bishop that they will observe the Churches law.
- Vocation is to be called out and brought into another category.
- The baptized have a “vocation” to be holy. – the Primary Vocation
- Then you have Sacred Persons or Priests. If he commits fornication or adultery it has the added note of sacrilege.
- Fullness of the Priesthood = Bishop
- So according to the Traditional Theology of the Church they have an additional sin added if they commit a sin such as this.
- From The Mike Church Show Chatroom – “That’s what I’ve always said about Martin Luther. He didn’t just violate his celibacy and knock up a nun, it’s like he committed double-adultery against God”
- A cardinal may or may not have an actual flock.
- Bishops who have a flock have sacred obligations.
- Wolf in shepherds clothing which is worse pain to the Sacred Heart.
- Could you imagine cuckolding Our Lord? A nun is consecrated to Our Lord.
- Cuckold = the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision
- St. Benedict Center – Conference Registration 12-14th
- The Life of Saint Joseph as Manifested by Our Lord, Jesus Christ to Mariaia Cecilia Baij, O.S.B.
- Lecture Series from Brother Francis – making a trip and determining where you are going.
- Genesis is the start of the trip, at least that is how I take it.
- The Realist Guide to Religion and Science by Paul Robinson
- Matthew Chapter 19 – what cause could a man divorce his wife
- Adam and Eve were not married in the Catholic Church – it was considered a natural marriage.
- Tonight’s ReConquest – Love of Eternal Wisdom 7pm cst